Monday, April 20, 2009

Salma Hayek's 'In-Style' Professional Photo Session



Sexy momma Salma Hayek graces the cover of the latest issue of InStyle Magazine (April 2009). The 42 year-old actress, who recently married her baby’s daddy, Francois-Henri Pinault, talks about fashion and the two loves of her life: her husband and her beautiful daughter Valentina. Here are some highlights from Salma Hayek’s InStyle interview:



On clothes colors and figures: “Any color can look beautiful on you. It’s like a relationship. You just have to embrace it and work with it… When you’re petite, what color you wear doesn’t matter so much but big prints are probably not the best idea.”



On her favorite color: “The most beautiful color name in Spanish is azul, which is blue, and I love the word in English, too. I have a dog named Blue.”



On her dress for the Golden Globes: “I’m going to say it. I shouldn’t say it, but…The truth is … that dress was picked by Francois. Francois was my stylist. It was Christmas, and I was just overwhelmed with so many things to do. He said, ‘Let me help you. How can I help?’ And I said, ‘Well, I have to pick a dress for the Golden Globes.’ So Bottega Veneta sent swatches and sketches, and Francois worked with the designer Tomas Maier, and he took care of everything.”



On her love to her husband: “He’s the best.”